You may return most new, unopened items within 14 days of delivery for a full refund. We’ll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within three weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account and obtain your order number and then complete our “Return Authorization Form” found here. We’ll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we’ve received and processed the returned item.
If an item is used, a return must be directed to the manufacturer. We will assist in setting up a return to the manufacturer but we will not accept returns of used or worn items or items that are not in original packaging without authorization. If a rebate is claimed on a product, all returns must be directed to the manufacturer.
Please Note: You will be responsible for covering the Shipping Fee on any returned merchandise that is not-defective.
SHIPPING OF FIREARMS & RETURN POLICY FOR FIREARMS
- No international shipments including U.S. Territories. Shipping of firearms to Alaska or Hawaii will be extra, please ask for quote by e-mail before purchasing if you reside in AK or HI.
- Orders are usually shipped within 24 hours of receiving both full payment and FFL information.
- All products are Factory New, unless otherwise indicated.
- Buyers will have a 3 day inspection period to look over the firearm purchased. If unhappy with the item, please contact us within the 3 days to return the item for a full refund. Once your 3 day inspection period has passed, we cannot guarantee a full refund.
- Please inspect your firearm before accepting transfer. We cannot accept firearm returns once you accepted it from your transfer dealer.
- Firearms that are returned must be in the original packaging, unused and in the original condition.
- Shipping & Handling on firearms is NOT refundable.
- We DO NOT reimburse FFL transfer fees on returned items.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.