JOB OVERVIEW: Orion Outdoors Company is a leader in the sporting goods industry – driven to create the best experience for our customers. We offer an unparalleled collection of unique and bespoke guns, gear, apparel, and services. We find joy in being a part of our customers’ next great outdoor experience than anything else. We boast world-class brands, expert outfitting, and unmatched customer service.
We are seeking an Inventory, Purchasing and Fulfillment Specialist who should possess exceptional attention to detail, computer skills and past experience with industrial organization and procurement. The ideal candidate should possess a passion and curiosity for the outdoors and a strong desire to work with a company that embraces the 2nd Amendment, hunting, and shooting. The Inventory, Purchasing and Fulfillment Specialist will work in conjunction with our sales and service team to:
• Ensure that supplies, inventory and resources for the organization are procured, organized and delivered efficiently and accurately.
• Serve as a brand ambassador and lead by example in a fast-paced retail environment.
• Demonstrate our core values of surprising and delighting our customer, taking pride in our product, and protecting what we love.
Orion Outdoors Company empowers our associates to become experts in their field so that they can exceed the needs and expectations of our customers. Our associates talk the talk and walk the walk, with knowledge of the best products and services in the industry. Mentorship and professional development training will be a focus throughout your entire career.
WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
• Friendly and inviting personality, ability to build relationships, demonstrate care for customers, co-workers and vendors.
• Delivery of world-class customer service through empathy, critical thinking and customer centricity.
• Attention to detail to ensure accurate and organized daily records of goods received, orders fulfilled and returns authorized.
• Entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to leverage assets across Orion’s omni-channel retail platform.
• File documents and regularly perform accuracy checks on all paperwork to ensure compliance with all Federal laws and State Laws.
• Ability to develop in-depth knowledge of Orion products and services and engage customers.
• Exceptional computer skills and the ability to learn and apply new softwares (ie: point of sale, order fulfillment, inventory and ERP systems).
• Ability to handle ambiguity, use sound judgment, and solve problems for customers inquiring about product stock and order status.
• Organization skills so that the company can quickly and precisely perform frequent physical inventory checks.
• A prioritizer who uses time wisely and is always actively pursuing measures to improve efficiency, organization and merchandising.
• Creativity and visual merchandising skills are a plus.
• Ability to reach, move, and handle merchandise in high and low areas, lift up to 30 pounds, and have the stamina to execute floor sets.
WHAT WE OFFER:
We offer a career experience in the outdoors industry like no other. To be at their best, we recognize that our staff need time to recharge and connect with nature. We believe in ensuring a great work/life balance, maintaining store operating hours that focus on our most productive periods, and offering a comprehensive benefits package including:
• A competitive salary based on level of expertise
• 401(k) Plan with up to 6% company match, after 1 year of service
• Health, vision and dental insurance, after 1 year of service
• Paid time off (PTO)
• Generous employee discounts on firearms, ammunition, range time, merchandise and gear